1. What is RocketLaunch Mission?
We aim to help startups to build software in a fast & cost efficient way.
2. How long does it take to develop a software?
Usually it takes approximately 5 weeks. It might take a longer period if the project size is huge.
3. How to apply for RocketLaunch?
Step 1: Fill up the form on RocketLaunch website.
Step 2: Let’s meet up & discuss more on details.
Step 3: We develop & test the product for you.
Step 4: You can now publish your software to the real world.
4. What is The Lean Startup Methodology?
We adopt the Lean Startup Methodology in every product development. The reason why we choose this methodology is because it seeks to eliminate waste and increase value during the product development phase, so that startups can have a better chance of success without requiring large amounts of outside funding, elaborate business plans, or the perfect product.
5. Is RocketLaunch being funded by Venture Capital?
6. Do you take any equity?
1. Do you help us to submit the app to Google Play and Apple Store?
Yes, we do help you to submit the app to Google Play and Apple Store, but you will have to pay for the Google Play licensing fee and Apple Developer licensing fee.
2. Do you provide hosting?
Yes, we do.
3. How much do you charge for further development?
It will depend on the project size.
4. I still have questions on this, how do I contact you?
You can send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org